Browsers crush under Fedora

Hi,

I still have problem with working of browser (or problem has me).
I've fixed fonts problem but all kind of browsers crush sometimes.

Mozilla:

Warning: Actions not found: addBookmark, viewBookmark, copy, undefined-key, find, findAgain, history, loadImages, openURL, mailNew, new, openFile, print, exit, reload, saveAs, paste, delete, cut, undo, historyItem, back, forward, abort, PageUp, PageDown
Warning: Actions not found: ManagerGadgetNextTabGroup, ManagerGadgetPrevTabGroup, DrawingAreaInput, addBookmark, viewBookmark, copy, undefined-key, find, findAgain, history, loadImages, openURL, mailNew, new, openFile, print, exit, reload, saveAs, paste, delete, cut, undo, historyItem, back, forward, abort, PageUp, PageDown
Warning: No action proc named "ManagerGadgetArm" is registered for widget "form"
Warning: No action proc named "ManagerGadgetArm" is registered for widget "form"

Killed /usr/lib/mozilla-1.6/mozilla-bin

Opera:
QClipboard: Unknown SelectionNotify event received
QClipboard: Unknown SelectionNotify event received
QClipboard: Unknown SelectionNotify event received
QClipboard: Unknown SelectionNotify event received
Killed

MozillaFireBird:

Killed "$prog" ${1+"$@"}

My environment is a following:
Fedora Core 1, Mozilla 1.6, MozillaFireBird 0.7, Opera 7.23 Final

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advanced.

--
Best regards,