Re: [RFC DSD 01/03] _DSD Property Registration Ruleset

Hi Al

Thanks for posting this! One other minor comment is that given section 8
repeats and expands the content of "_DSD Property Database Ruleset"
section 4, maybe to make life easier, you should strike the latter and put
a reference in there to this section?

Cheers

Charles