Re: ACPI acpi_processor_get_throttling_info taking excessive time?

Mike Travis wrote:

Hmm, I wonder why it didn't get put in?  It was a gzipped text file.

I must have missed this last time:

The content type gzipped text file is invalid. Valid types must be of the form foo/bar where foo is either application, audio, image, message, model, multipart, text, or video.

Uh oh, problem.

I gzipped the acpidump but when attaching:

The file you are trying to attach is 2456 kilobytes (KB) in size. Non-patch attachments cannot be more than 1000 KB.
We recommend that you store your attachment elsewhere and then specify the URL to this file on the attachment creation page in the AttachURL field.
Alternately, if your attachment is an image, you could convert it to a compressible format like JPG or PNG and try again.
I will copy it someplace and provide a pointer.