Re: Problems with Toshiba Satellite L355

Hi
Another problem which may or may not be related to acpi, but i suspect it
could be.

When i plug in my firewire expresscard while running it is not
detected...nothing in dmesg or lspci.

But it does work if the card is in when the machine is switched on.

Cheers

Adam