Re: suspend/resume fails on second attempt in LNXVIDEO:00

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 18:33:10 +0100, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:

> You're not the only person having a problem like this

Indeed!

> and unfortunately
> it's not easy to debug.

It seems so, yes.  :-(

> I don't know of any fixes available.

So I should probably stop holding my breath on this laptop and just go
get a different one I guess.  :-(  Too bad.  This is definitely a better
laptop than I can buy otherwise for that money.

Maybe my wife will be happy to give up suspending for the better
machine.  Suspend is very nice to have though.

If there is anything at all I can do to help progress this along, I'd be
more than happy.  I've already built a kernel from source with the power
management verbose debugging.  I can apply patches and test easily enough
if that helps in any way.

I certainly appreciate the effort you and everyone has already put into
this and if goes no further than this, I certainly cannot complain that
nobody tried to help.

Thanx!

b.