samsung x360, acpi support

Hi,

as you can see from the topic i got a Samsung X360 right here. It works pretty
fine, thanks to the fact that its more Intel than Samsung.

But i got some problems.

1) Backlight support: I cant control the brightness of the backlight with a
2.6.28-rc7. It worked under mysterious circumstances with a 2.6.26.
Mysterious, because i had to use /proc/acpi/video/NVID/LCD/brightness to set
it, which obviously belongs to a nvidia driver (but theres nothing from
nvidia in there...)
I just found out that its possible to disable the backlight, without disabling
the display. Doesn't work, too.

2) Wifi LED: I dont know if this is a wifi driver issue or has to be
controlled by acpi.

3) The keyboard is not sending acpi events for several switches. It sends
(unknown) keycodes that have to be interpreted by the OS.
But there seems to be an option to change between acpi events and key events,
because i can control the backlight when grub is running and in the early
boot phase of the kernel. I dont know if this should be classified as
problem, but because X is catching all key events handling the wlan power
function is a problem of the actual user.

I'll be grateful for any advice.

I've got a copy of acpidump output here:
http://www.cs.uni-frankfurt.de/~mheinz/acpidump-samsungx360.txt

Please tell me, if you need more informations.

Best regards,
Matthias