Spreading FUD [was: The fatal logic error in EC write transaction(EC transaction is done in interrupt context)]

Yakui,

Please take a look at the subject of the thread -- notice words "fatal"
and "(EC transaction is done in interrupt context)".
Looks horrible, isn't it? Now we begin to get into details, and it appears
that it is not fatal, introduced 3.5 years ago, and has nothing to do with
interrupt context transaction patch.
So, the whole point of your message is to spread FUD about "fast transaction" patch, and show how great you are. I would guess that you've failed in achieving both goals.

If you cry "wolf!" too often, you'll get ignored, when the real wolf appears.

Now, for a positive example, the same message without exclamation marks...
Subject: difference in EC transaction protocol
Hi Alex,
I've noticed difference in EC transaction protocol for write and burst-disable commands, namely all that end with writing byte to EC -- they don't wait for last confirmation interrupt and
next transaction might start before current one completes.
May be this is the "root cause" we are looking for.
Regards,
Yakui
Note that this message is shorter, and is not offensive.
Smile, and people may start to like you...

Regards,
Alex.

P.S. And I don't agree with your analysis as you still believe that before the fast transaction mutex was
not released at the same time as it is now.