Re: 2.6.28-rc1: rapid hotkeys break on eeepc again :(

Alexey Starikovskiy wrote:
> Alan Jenkins wrote:
>> Alexey Starikovskiy wrote:
>>> Please check if changing msleep to udelay helps.
>> That was in acpi-test, unless I misread the changelog.  It's the main
>> reason I tried that, I should have mentioned it, sorry.   So no, it
>> didn't help.
> Any luck with bisect?

It didn't seem to like what I gave it.  I ended up at a commit which
lacked the EC rewrite - when as far as I'm concerned, I'm tracking a
regression from after that point.

So I tried some manual fiddling, and I'm now starting a bisect between
two different points on mainline.  That's got to work :).  It looks like
it broke sometime after the main merge from the acpi tree.

$ git-describe
v2.6.27-7166-g765426e
$ git-bisect good
$ git-bisect bad v2.6.28-rc1
Bisecting: 215 revisions left to test after this