Re: Thinkpad X60s power usage on battery - Windows/Linux comparison

What sort of a Graphics Accelerator does the system have. I faced a
similar problem on my Laptop & I narrowed down the issue to a bad
driver for my NVidia Graphics card. Once I fixed that, the battery
life on Linux matched up to that on Windows XP.

Regards,
Karthik