RE: *NEW* ACPI driver to support App Hot Startup AKA PNP0C32 - please apply

Hi, Angelo,

For a typical ACPI device driver, it usually works like this:
1. Register the ACPI device driver is the module_init
2. Enable the device, create the sys I/F in the drivers .add method.
3. Remove the device I/F in .remove method.
4. unregister the ACPI device driver in module_exit.

With your patch applied, the sys I/F will be created even if no PNP0C32 device exists in the ACPI namespace. IMO, moving this piece of code to the .add method will be much better.

BTW: please don't send a patch as an attachment, it's difficult for review. :)

Thanks,
rui