Re: [patch 0/9] [RFC] sonypi ACPI reimplementation (resend 3)

Le mercredi 11 avril 2007 à 00:04 +0200, Mattia Dongili a écrit :

> The only function that sony-laptop doesn't offer is the motion eye
> camera stuff, which the meye driver also depend on and which makes
> sonypi useful at least for a couple of vaio models.  I can add it to
> sony-laptop[1] but I can't test.

The meye stuff is quite trivial, I think you can try putting it in and
let the users test...

> I should probably add some printks in sonypi to suggest moving towards
> sony-laptop and try to detect if the known ioports are being used by
> sony-laptop to better handle the sonypi load failure (see below).

This would be a good idea. Maybe let it printk a pointer to the sonypi
wiki.

I have also put links to the new wiki on my sonypi web pages, this
should help the users find the relevant information.

--
Stelian Pop <stelian@xxxxxxxxxx>

-