Re: Cannot boot the real thing from HDD

As you want Sir... :-)

Renamed 'track' to 'cylinder' in commit:

https://github.com/elks-org/elks/commit/6b06204d2eb3a312bc13a5225dd93693dbd352d0

MFLD

On Mon, 3 Feb 2020, Paul Osmialowski wrote:

Pressed send too fast.

Tracks usually means cylinders * heads.
Heads usually means tracks per cylinder.

Still, to avoid confusions like that, this option should be renamed to
'cylinders' and accept relevant part of C/H/S geometry.