Fwd: Re: Gcc install package

1. I added the 'tsc' option to solve the QEmu boot failure documented here:
https://www.mail-archive.com/qemu-devel@xxxxxxxxxx/msg638785.html

The regression was introduced in commit (4 Feb 2018):
https://github.com/coreboot/seabios/commit/4a6dbcea3e412fe12effa2f812f50dd7eae90955
Impacting SeaBIOS version 'rel-1.11.1' and laters. <https://github.com/coreboot/seabios/releases/tag/rel-1.11.1>

What is the version of your SeaBIOS ? And your QEmu ?

2. Problem now tracked by : https://github.com/jbruchon/elks/issues/275

Thanks,
MFLD