Fwd: Gcc install package

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Derek Johansen <djohanse678@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, Sep 29, 2019 at 10:04 AM
Subject: Re: Gcc install package
To: Marc-F. Lucca-Daniau <mfld.fr@xxxxxxxxx>

Thank you for the quick reply.  It took around 24 hrs for gcc to
build.  Hopefully that will only be needed rarely.

Two new questions:

1.

When I try to start elks with

sudo ./qemu.sh

It tells me tsc in an invalid qemu command.  If I take tsc out of qemu
startup script command line it seems to work fine

2.
Find command in ELKS not working as expected.  When I do "find ." from
ELKS command prompt it says
'find: can't get path from environment".  But when I do env command I
see my PATH defined.  Also echo $PATH returns correct PATH

Thanks,
Derek

.