Re: Errors in nano-x add_to_full3.sh script

I am not at my development PC for several days now. However, on my distro I did not need "#!/bin/bash" but I can add it. The other messages appear since the script tries to unmount first to be on the save side. Also I did add a "df" command to see how much space is left on the floppy image after adding the demo file.

I usually disable the network drivers and the dj compression for slip to get enough space. I think nterm will then work for you all the time.

Georg