Re: Guidelines to plug NE2K driver in ELKS

Hello all,

An alpha version of the NE2K driver is now available in Jody's master branch.

The strong limitation is the missing management of the NE2K ring overflow, that has been delayed to a next integration step. So this driver should not be used in a heavily loaded network for the moment.

We are now working on KTCP to add the Ethernet path, an ARP transponder and a basic IP routing.

Thanks to Georg for his support on that sub-project.

MFLD