Re: ELKS 0.2.0 and ELKS disk images released!

On 01/03/15 23:06, Jody Bruchon wrote:
[...]
> It certainly was desperately needed. ELKS has been way too clunky to put
> together and the build system has been pretty broken for FAR too long.

Thank you very much! This is awesome.

> If you look at the post-release Git commits, I've also added an image
> type called "comb360" which is a COMBINED boot+root 360K floppy, and
> I've also taken the liberty of revising the 0.2.0 image releases to
> include a comb360 image.

I haven't been able to make this work with qemu. The 'boot' image works
up to the VFS prompt, but then seems to hang; the 'comb' images don't
seem to be recognised as bootable. What are you running them on?

│
│ "Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from
│ malice." -- Vernon Schryver