ELKS dead? Would it run on Zipit Z2?

Hello,

Is anybody still alive?  Is someone doing some work on ELKS at all?

I am getting my first couple of Zipit Z2 messengers this week and I
was wondering if it would be possible at all to ever run a version
of ELKS on one of them.  I think the Z2 is a great small device which
would be excellent to run a small operating system with a tiny kernel,
perhaps a Linux kernel subset?  :-)  Was ELKS ever compiled or thought
to be run on ARM processors?  Would it be at all possible?

Regards.
Ángel