To: "Linux-8086" <linux-8086@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 1:42 AM
Subject: [OT] An embedded RTOS ANSI/POSIX compatible

Hi,

I found an interesting RTOS which could fit where Linux (uClinux) can
fit: deep embedded system (<100KB Flash, <2KB RAM).

This is called Nuttx and can be found here:
http://nuttx.sourceforge.net

In this page I found a very interesting overview about Nuttx:
http://articles.famouswhy.com/my_opinion_about_nuttx

Unfortunately it is not ported to 8086 processor, but I think it will
be ported to it soon.

Best Regards,

Alan