Re: Updates

Call me crazy.  I like nice, unified snapshots as version control.

But if everyone gangs up on me wanting Subversion or something, we'll see about setting it up.

By the way, when anyone does a "reply all" you need to delete my address from the recipient list. I'm getting too many duplications of the same message. Keep in mind that I get the same list I'm sending to.

Jody

Vikas Kumar wrote:
Can we not use svn instead of CVS ?
It is much easier to use.
Vikas

On 5/17/06, Jody <jbruchon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tom McCabe wrote:
> I have recently discovered, as of Tuesday evening,
> that Sourceforge's anonymous CVS for ELKS is up and
> running (Thanks, Jody!). It hasn't been edited in a

I didn't do ANYTHING.  Mike might have.  I didn't understand why it was
BROKEN in the first place.  I couldn't find any kind of documentation
that explained a way to bust the anonymous CVS.  I used the developer's
CVS to get what I released at the beginning of the month and decided to
skip CVS altogether.  I hate CVS anyway.

Jody
-

-