ELKS Patches

The patches are rolling in to clean up ELKS.

I managed to get the current ELKS to compile and boot on one of my laptops, but it didn't like the root disk I provided.

I used a Minix floppy from the EDE package, but ELKS says this:

fd: probing disc in /dev/fd0
fd: /dev/fd0 probably has 19 sectors and 80 cylinders
MINIX-fs: mounting unchecked filesystem, running fsck is recommended
VFS: Mounted root (minix filesystem)
sys_execve("/bin/init",args,18) => -2.
Unable to open /dev/tty (error 2)
dup failed
No init - running /bin/sh

panic: No init or sh found
apparent call stack:

--snip--

And it tells me the system is locked, press C_A_D and so on.

What the heck is "dup failed?"
-