ELKS-CVS dump

Regarding ELKS-0.1.3:

First of all, that was a CVS dump I grabbed when I noticed that the 0.1.3 notice had appeared somewhere but never got released on SF. It may not actually be 0.1.3 in truth, but it is as close as I could get at the time, and I wanted all of you to have something to hack at. That being said, I'm about to help all of you work around the CVS problem we've got right now.

This is especially addressed to Tom McCabe: thank you so much for your bug reports from the 0.1.3 tarball I released. I am now providing the ELKS files from CVS that I recently grabbed and somehow managed to get to my machine, and it has basically ALL of the patches you brought up already in place. I'm hosting it personally on my home net, so here's where all of you can get the ELKS CVS tarball as of 2006-05-03:

http://compsolutions.ath.cx:88/elks/

I will add archives here as patches are submitted to make sure we're all up to date. I may self-host some of the tools such as Dev86 for completeness, also, just so we have a backup plan.

Please mail or CC all patches to elks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for testing, inclusion, and release.

Thank you all!

Jody Bruchon
-