Ok lets get back on track

First of All
Sorry for my horrible English.
Sorry if i have offended anybody that was never my meaning !

Tanks Hans for bringing me to the right side ...
http://www.alfonsomartone.itb.it/fhlvnr.html

I mean running a C compiler under ELKS ore similuare "C++" ;-)

have learned now that some sort of C bcc, and Asambler, ACK.
Is how to start Now i have to Study both English and Programming ;-)

And i am not the right person to judge if the site shuld have the diffrent
Programming Language and compilers on the side But i dont think so.

some "ftp" with programs none to work on ELKS .. like  thre example from
microwin
ftp://microwindows.censoft.com/pub/microwindows/Binaries/ElksExamples
ore similare

regurds Fille

-