Re: Sugestions !! new issues

Hi Fredrik,

> Compiler howto is there any small compilers out there ? to work for you
> on the ELKs system

Do you mean running a C compiler under ELKS or compilers that can be used to
compile ELKS and user programs?

If you mean the latter one then in principle you can use any 8086/88/186
compiler such as Watcom, Borland-C, ACK, Micro-C, Lattice-C, C51 and many
many others (should we make a list for the website?)
However, due to the embedded assembly code in some of the source files using
anything other than BCC to compile ELKS is not going to be easy. For
application (i.e. pure C) programs this might be easier to do, see for
example:

http://www.alfonsomartone.itb.it/fhlvnr.html

Regards,
Hans