To: <alriddoch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Linux-8086" <linux-8086@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <harkal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <miguelb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <pnasrat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 2:58 AM
Subject: ELKS Website Maintenance Volunteer

Greetings to all who do not know of me yet. My name is Jody Bruchon, and I would like to take on the task of maintaining the ELKS project website and related documentation. While I can't bring C programming skills to the table, I can certainly manage a website and assist with documentation. Since there is no one beating the door down to do this work (for the past three years or so, in fact) I would like to take the first step.

I have CC'ed this message to the SF mail addresses of the admins because I am not certain as to whether they read the Linux-8086 list any longer. If an admin is needed that has more spare time to maintain the entire project, I am willing to do that as well. Despite the fact that I was not knowledgeable enough in C to render Lynx even buildable on ELKS, I have many other areas in which I am more skilled and can be a contributor.

My user name on SourceForge is "megamanidx" (I made it up eleven years ago, don't ask). If I can take on any of the previously mentioned duties, please let me know. Due to the unfortunate demise of Riley Williams, who appeared to be the last active contributor to the project, we have a flag lying on the ground, and I'd like to see that picked back up.

Sincerely,
Jody Bruchon
-

-