Re: CVS

Tom McCabe wrote:
There seems to be some sort of trouble with the SF
--snip--
Does anyone know what's going on?

It seems that this is an ELKS-specific CVS issue. I tried another project, LNG, and it doesn't do this on the CVS system.

Of course, the whole ELKS project pages are pretty broken, and I'm trying to get an admin to make me able to fix it up.

Jody
-