To: <linux-8086@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 11:56 PM
Subject: Re:

Hi!

I have subscribed to this mailing list 14 days ago. This is the first message i've received.
I would like to do the same. Is ELKS dead forever?

With regards,
Vojtech Sazel

hi.
I know not a lot is being done on ELKS these days, but I would really like to use it and possibly do some development on it. I'm having some trouble though