I know not a lot is being done on ELKS these days, but I would really like to use it and possibly do some development on it. I'm having some trouble though
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 16:30:49 -0500
From: pfengland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: linux-8086@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1.) I can't access the archives of this list so that I don't ask questions which have already been answered. I tried http://www.geocrawler.com/lists/3/Linux which redirected me to a sourceforge page saying it wasn't found. I also tried http://www.geocrawler.com/lists/3/Linux/ which didn't work either.

2.) I can't check elks out from cvs, so I'm stuck using an older version:
$ cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/elks login
Logging in to :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:2401/cvsroot/elks
CVS password:
cvs login: authorization failed: server cvs.sourceforge.net rejected access to /cvsroot/elks for user anonymous

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Forrest

-

-