Enable me root SSH (TCP/IP port 22) or telnet (TCP/IP port 23) access to your Dell computer. If you have to give me a root password, do not carbon copy on your reply Linmodems. Just address it to me. Note that you will have to forward either one of these two ports in your DSL box if any along with opening either port in your Linux firewall.

Philippe Vouters (Fontainebleau/France)
SIP: sip:Vouters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Le 01/07/2012 17:03, Andrew Merczynski-Hait a écrit :
Thank you so much for your patience. If you are willing, I would be happy to
allow you access to my computer. As it stands right now I haven't gotten a
chance to follow the advice in your last 2/3 emails.

Thanks,
Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: Philippe Vouters [mailto:philippe.vouters@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2012 8:59 AM
To: Andrew Merczynski-Hait
Cc: Antonio Olivares; Linmodems; Marvin Stodolsky; Jacques Goldberg
Subject: No news !!! What is going on ????

Andrew,

You are too irresponsive to reasonnably support you the way things have gone
so far. Not counting the +6 hours time shift between you and me.
The only way I can admit to continue to support you is that you enable me a
remote root access to your Dell computer. This is just in case you are
really interested in having your 537EP modem working.