Re: Afshin, Iran Linux Mint 11 Katya kernel 2.6.38-11-generic

Afsin,

Sadly for this modem, we don't have the complete source code, which
blocks us from troubleshooting,
when this freeze problem occurs on some host Systems.
Thus I fear we can not be of assistance.

Your best alternative would to get a Controller Chipset PCI modem or
some USB modem using Open Source Linux drivers.

MarvS
scanModem maintainer