Re: How to configure slmodem for PRI

Ahmed,

slmodem, like most of the other soft modems, works at a sample rate of 9600/s. A PRI works at 8000 samples/s.

Steve

On 05/19/2011 10:56 PM, Antonio Olivares wrote:
Ahmed,

I apologize for not knowing  about PRI as to know how to help you.  I
am forwarding your message to list Linmodems discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx as
some other folks might know more and be able to help you.

Regards,

Antonio