Re: Success Report: agrsm driver 0x11c11040 on Acer 4736z laptop, kernel 2.6.31

Ehsan,

Thanks very much for the report.
Would you please describe in more detail what you mean by " pass an
invalid Init Script" so I may do a fix,
and also the full record of the compile. There have been compile
failures with some earlier kernels
Unfortunately nothing can be done about the compression issues, as
that is in the pre-compiled code section provided by Agere/LSI

MarvS
scanModem maintainer