Re: Anyone still reading this ? Had a crazy idea for a new project

Jerome,

Almost all of the participants of this List lack the necessary
expertise to help, but I'm copying BCC to a few of our usually offline
experts, and others who might be interesting in such social
networking.

Note that all of the soft modem code package have a  large
PreCompiledComponent.o encrypting the most critical Proprietary
Information of the companies owning the code, which includes the
Copyrighted Vnm compression codes.  We only have access to the Open
Source component, which must be compiled anew to match emerging Linux
kernels.  So your designs have to be compatible with using the
typically ancient PreCompiledComponent.o , as it can not be expected
that For Profit companies would be interested in collaborating.

Bun Voyage with your http://telecomix.org/  project

MarvS
scanModem maintainer