Re: Intel Corporation 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset HECI Controller

Antonio, thanks for the reply.

I tested this driver that you told me, but the issue is the same as
the previous email:
>> When I try to connect through kppp software, the modem stop at step "Initializing modem" ...

I noticed the following message in /var/log/messages when I try to
connect through kppp software:
[ 1757.377343] ==> codecType = 0x31
[ 1757.377349] ERR: Control Interface failed

I'm using kernel 2.6.33, is this driver supported ?

I too found this question at a support's website:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.linmodem/28755
It is the same audio and I think that is the same modem too.

Regards.
Adriano Loren7
loren7@xxxxxxxxx