Re: Maksym, New_Zealand kernel 2.6.32-21-generic

Hi, List!

I've gave up to make my Motorola Si3054 modem work. Compilation of
ALSA did not help.
I did not worry about my modem because I did not really need it. But
now I have strong need in Internet connection on my Linux machine. I
nearly decided to buy an external modem that hosts Conexant chip. But
are all Conexant chips well supported by Linuxant drivers?

Thanks,
Maksym