Re: Joshua Menzies, Canada kernel 2.6.32-21-generic

Joshua,

The kernel you are running should be 2.6.32-21-generic, unless you
updated of course :(

However, the part below suggests how to build the driver

Since the above referenced package is not there, you will need a
generic source package and build the driver yourself:

http://www.linuxant.com/drivers/hsf/full/archive/hsfmodem-7.80.02.06full/hsfmodem_7.80.02.06full_i386.deb.zip

Read the instructions here:

http://www.linuxant.com/drivers/hsf/install.php

METHOD B: DEBIAN PACKAGE (*.deb)
If you have obtained the driver package in DEBIAN format:

1. install the package with "dpkg -i hsfmodem_{version}_{arch}.deb",
if apt-get or some other tool hasn't already done it for you.

2. if necessary, run "hsfconfig" to complete the installation, enter
license information, or to change your modem's configuration.

If you encounter difficulties/errors, please post them and send them
to list(discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) at the very least so that others can
help.

Regards,

Antonio