Re: amir hajizadeh,iran, 2.6.32-21-generic

Amir,

There are generic source packages from Linuxant that can be installed,
but you need to have compiler and kernel sources to compile it:

 The kernel was compiled with gcc version 4.4.3 and a compiler is not installed

 The code linking utility, ld, may be needed and is provided in the
binutils package
 The patch utility is needed for compiling ALSA drivers, and possibly others.

 If compiling is necessary packages must be installed, providing:
	gcc-4.4

If you can get those, then we can direct you to a package.

Regards,

Antonio