Re: Behnam Gholamali, Iran kernel 2.6.32-21-generic

Behnam,

You might need the generic package to build it since Linuxant has not
made a new driver?

Download:
http://www.linuxant.com/alsa-driver/archive/alsa-driver-linuxant-1.0.23.0/alsa-driver-linuxant_1.0.23.0_all.deb.zip
and
http://www.linuxant.com/drivers/hsf/full/archive/hsfmodem-7.80.02.06full/hsfmodem_7.80.02.06full_i386.deb.zip

Install them both with
$ sudo dpkg -i alsa-driver*

Read the instructions provided there and hopefully you can get online.
 Let us know how if these drivers do work.

Jonathan,

when will Linuxant release new builds for newer kernels?  Maybe there
is not much demand and thus this situation?

Regards,

Antonio