Re: PCTel modem and Ubuntu 10.04 problem!

Hi Guys,

Looks like I need to do some work on this one.  It is the configure
script that is failing on one of its checks for an include folder.
The driver may well build without this folder if everything else is
there, but I need to test this myself.  I'll post back to the list
with my findings shortly.

Best regards,

      Robert