Re: PCTel modem and Ubuntu 10.04 problem!

Carlos,

Sorry to ask you, but you point out that you have PcTEL HSP Modem,
You did run scanModem, can you attach/send us ModemData.txt?

http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages/scanModem.gz

Why do I ask, we need to know exactly the architecture, the modem
driver might be correct, but you might be running on an x86_64 machine
which will produce errors and not work.

Thanks,

Antonio