Re: Joe Philbrook, USA Xubuntu Karmic 2.6.31-21-generic

Joe,

with the ModemData.txt that you  have attached, it seems to me that
you are still running in 64bit mode.

You may read:

http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/bigarch/archive-seventh/msg03119.html

to get details as to how to get it working by installing several
programs needed and how to proceed.  Try to read the above page and if
for some reason, it still does not work, please write back.  Are you
using SLMODEMD.gcc4.3-alsa-1.20.tar.gz?

Regards,

Antonio