Re: Question

Rami,

Sorry to ask, but may I ask which questions?

As far as I remember, you have solved the problem, right?

Adding an XZ??? startup parameters, or am I confused with another case
that the modem was /dev/ttyUSB0 and it was pointing to /dev/ttyUSB1?

To make things simpler, you have a working connection or not?
Your modem is an hsfmodem, or a usb modem?

If you succeeded in getting a connection and would like to share your
experience, by all means share it.  it will be archived so other users
can use your approach when they get a modem similar to yours.

Hope I have answered your question if not please ask.

Regards,

Antonio