Re: Re: FW:Etc/ppp/pap-secret

2010/1/25 Samridh adhikari <9038728323@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Actually using live-cd...the net once connected.then i went to kitchen forgot to disconnect.i try again showing this issue..so once connected..after that machine gives warning pap file has world/group access.   given the file world access.

I've just tried dialling in with 'world access' on that file, and it's
just a warning that can be ignored. The 'Connection Terminated' is
unrelated to this file. Please send us the relevant lines from
/var/log/messages (containing 'pppd' or 'chat').

--
Joshua Crawford ... http://geocities.com/mortarn

http://www.rewardscentral.com.au/Join/Default.aspx?refer=mortarn
Be rewarded! Join RewardsCentral today!