Re: modem driver help

KVS

RE: A candidate modem is not evident among the PCI devices:

Though possible there is a Conexant chip hosted on HDA card
8086:284b	103c:2808	Audio device: Intel Corporation 82801H

 Many modems for which scanModem fails have Conexant chips.
 From http://www.linuxant.com/drivers/modemident.php
 get the ListModem tool, which will report on Conexant chipset modems

Also read SoftModem.txt to  get diagnostic information under Microsoft.

MarvS