Server http://linmodems.technion.ac.il down

Folks I am sorry.
I cannot find help to fix today, see below if interested.
I will post a note when it restarts - not before Wednesday morning.

A problem, I still do not know which one, has occurred during the weekend.

I have left my lab for 3 weeks on Tuesday 8 December. Everything was
working well on Friday.

On Saturday night I could not connect to the
computer. Early on Sunday morning I left Paris for Amsterdam, due
returning late Monday evening (yesterday), without any connectivity. But
the new fast train did not make it: it dumped us in a hotel in Brussels
around 2 AM. The continuation train today arrived late again.

Until I was back to my laptop, it was already too late to find somebody to
visit my computer.

Must wait until Wednesday morning.

I will keep you informed.

Jacques