Re: Ubuntu

Forrest,

With proper respect and calmness, please do what we ask you to do.

$ sudo gedit /etc/wvdial.conf

remove the ";", add your username, password, ISP phone number and save
the file.  Then as soon as that is done and saved for good. and NO
problems, no permissions,, or other type of errors please do a
$ sudo wvdial 2>&1 | tee wvdial.out

and send us inline or as an attachment the file wvdial.out.  Otherwise
and without that we CANNOT do anything to help you :(

We are a team of volunteers and have no time to be fooling around with
details after which we have kindly asked you to please supply them.

Normally, I am a very calm person, and please forgive me if I am
coming very strong, but mosting everything that you have posted is the
SAME thing with no VARIATION and no PROGRESS.  Please do what we are
asking you to do so that we can help you troubleshoot your connection.

Regards,

Antonio