Re: David Dallas, South Africa kernel 2.6.31-14-generic

David,

slamr cannot serve on a 64 bit system because there is a precompiled
32 bit componet
slamr will compile on a 32 bit system, see below.

On a 32 bit system ungrab-winmodem must be loaded before slamr to
relieve the conflict with serial port capture.

I'll separately send you a package for a 32 bit installation.

MarvS
scanModem maintainer