Re: marianna sanna, Italy kernel 2.6.31-14-generic

Marianna,

Sadly the 11c11040 code is not yet 2.6.31.X ready and not even
downgrading the kernel to 2.6.27 where it works is working :( see what
scanModem reports:

Currently, the dkms-

 agrsm code is NOT competent for 2.26.28 and later kernels.
 A short  term fix is to install linux-image + linux-headers packages for
 earlier  kernels.  For detailed instructions for Ubuntu Jaunty with
 2.6.28 kernels, see
http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/bigarch/archive-nineth/msg01316.html

 The primary dkms-agrsm resource site is http
//linux.zsolttech.com/linmodem/agrsm/
 whereas a few different packaging types are available. Debian type
installers (supporting  Ubuntu too)  are  copied to
http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages/ltmodem/11c11040/ .
 There are the current package is the dkms-agrsm_2.1.80-6_i386.deb is for
 Agere/LSI chipsets hosted on High  Definition Audio cards.
 Read the Modem/DOCs/Agrsm.txt for details.

Regards,

Antonio