Re: 0x10573055 chipset faxing through /dev/pts/N ports? WAS: Alfredo, Spain, kernel 2.6.28-16-generic

RE: > Maybe need to use ungrab_winmodem?
No, ungrab-winmodem is only necessary when the slamr driver is used.

With The /proc/asound/pcm file reports:
00-00: ALC660-VD Analog : ALC660-VD Analog : playback 1 : capture 1
00-06: Si3054 Modem : Si3054 Modem : playback 1 : capture 1
--------
hw:0,6   is the proper device specification

Likely a bug report will have to be filled to ALSA.   Please do:
$ sudo slmodemd --log --alsa --debug=2  -c SPAIN hw:0,6
Send us the log file which will be written out.

MarvS