Re: 0x10573055 chipset faxing through /dev/pts/N ports? WAS: Alfredo, Spain, kernel 2.6.28-16-generic

Marvin
Now it is indispensable to your help.
$ sudo slmodemd -c SPAIN --alsa hw:0,6 issue this:
error: alsa setup: cannot open playback device 'hw:0,6': Device or resource busy
error: cannot setup device `hw:0,6'
I also advised this:
 $ sudo slmodemd -c SPAIN --alsa modem:0 and 1
but is worst
Maybe need to use ungrab_winmodem?
Thanks
Arturo